There are three established facts in Singapore every Singaporean knows:
- The MRT reserved seat is the scariest seat on the train
- Singaporeans love queueing up for stuff
- National Day’s the best period for sniffing out promotions.
And none more so than the last one.
I mean, with a deal like this, you’d understand why… right?
Seasonal Taste At Westin S’pore
This is The Westin Singapore.
It’s a five-star hotel.
And on the 32nd level is Seasonal Tastes, a restaurant catering to hotel guests and the public.
Including a scrumptious dinner buffet with a:
- Huge range of international and local food
- Great view of Singapore’s Marina Bay as you dine
- The freshest seafood, salmon sashimi and crustaceans
- Live carving station with roasts and prime cuts
- Delicious desserts including cakes, tartlets, macarons, and authentic Italian gelato and sorbet
- And more.
And for the time being, you can get all that at the price of $0.54. Yes, not even a dollar.
Exclusively For DBS/POSB Cardholders
Now, if you’re not a DBS/POSB cardholder, you can move out of this article. That or find someone with a DBS/POSB card so you can enjoy this deal all the same.
From now until 31 Aug 2019, make your way to Season Tastes at The Westin Singapore to enjoy a $0.54 buffet for the second diner.
The promo is available daily from 6 pm to 10 pm.
So what are you waiting for? Have a special occasion to celebrate or just want to pamper your girlfriend silly? This is the place for you.
Make sure you make reservations before going down, eh?
Location: The Westin Singapore, Level 32, Asia Square Tower 2, 12 Marina View
Reservation: (Tel) 65 6922 6968; (Email) [email protected]
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Valid for the first 100 customers daily.
- Only valid for dinner buffets
DBS Terms and Conditions Apply:
- All offers are valid for dine-in only.
- Please present your DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card prior to ordering to enjoy the privileges.
- Offers are not valid with other on-going promotions, discounts, vouchers, rebates, privilege cards, loyalty programmes, set-menus, in-house offers, functions, banquets or catering functions unless otherwise stated.
- Offers are not valid on eve of and on Public Holidays and special occasions unless otherwise stated. Events which fall under the category of special occasions are determined by DBS or the Merchants.
- Prices listed may be subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes where applicable.
- Minimum spend requirements are for per table, per customer per card, in a single receipt and excludes service charge and taxes.
- Prior reservation is required. Please check with individual outlets/restaurants for details.
- Merchants’ terms and conditions apply.
- General Promotions Terms and Conditions apply
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage