Christmas is coming, and what better way to spend it than with your family, drinking some delicious wine?
Imagine a roasted chicken on the dinner table with some white wine to wash it down with.
Sounds amazing, right?
But I have something that sounds way, way more amazing than that.
Something that’s going to give you the wine to wash your roasted chicken down with…for cheap.
Introducing Giant Wine Warehouse Outdoor Store Experience
From 10 to 23 Dec 2018, make your way down to Vivo City and explore the wondrous bottom of Giant’s wine warehouse sale.
We’re talking discounts up to 40% on alcohol like:
- Wolf Blass Wine
- Cinzano Wine
- Flamenco Deluxe Wine
- Brown Brothers Wine
- Jamiesons Run Billy’s Shadow Wine
- Suntory Casked Umeshu
- Jacob’s Creek Wine
- Suntory The Chita Whisky
And these delicious deals are only available at the outdoor warehouse sale. So don’t say we bojio hor!
We’re talking about a huge range of South African wine
The Swartland region is perfect for growing grapes that are of exceptional quality and flavour.
Using dry soil and bush vines growth in the Swartland region, they use smaller berries to produce wines bursting with fruit flavours and has a product for every taste and occasion.
Le Petit Chat
Fancy something a bit more classy?
Giant’s also bringing in an amazing handpicked range of wines for you lucky Singaporeans. If you’re eating a hearty meat dish or just cheesing it out, Vin De France Rouge is the perfect companion for the occasion.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
The Red Peak Wine
Fancy something a little bit go die, mate? Then you have to get yourself a bottle of Red Peak wine that’s bursting with flavour.
By the way, this particular wine is a medallist as well back in 2016. Mai siao siao hor!
Exclusive UOB Cardmembers Deal
Use your UOB cards to pay and you’re looking at even better deals from the wine warehouse experience.
Simply spend $150 (using UOB delight card) or $180 (using all other UOB cards) at the wine warehouse and you’ll get a FREE URS & INC Thermal Vacuum Flask worth $35.90.
And that’s not all.
There are also exclusive deals on wine for UOB cardmembers.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- This deal is only valid from 10 – 23 Dec 2018.
- This deal is valid for every spend of $150 using UOB Delight Card or $180 using other UOB Credit or Debit Cards.
- Payment must be made by UOB Cards (except NETS) to be eligible for this offer.
- Spend of $150/$180 must be within the period of 10 – 23 Dec 2018.
- Spend of $150/$180 must be in a single receipt.
- Exclusion list applies to the minimum spend of $150/$180.
- The FREE thermal vacuum flask must be redeemed within the period of 10 – 23 Dec 2018, while stocks last.
- Redemption is only available at Giant Vivocity Wine warehouse.
- The eligible UOB card and original charge slip must be presented at the point of redemption.
- This deal is not valid for online purchases.
- No traders are allowed.
Here’s where you can find them:
Celebration doesn’t need to be expensive after all.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mom Allegedly Beat Up 12-Year-Old Son & Abandoned Him For Scoring Only 81 On His Exam
- #FastFoodFriday: Long John Silver’s Ayam Penyet: It’s Like 2-Piece Chicken With a Large Bone
- S’porean Guy Allegedly Got Scolded By Chinese Tourist For Having Poor Mandarin When Trying To Help
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee