Watsons is practically a household name in Singapore, and they sell a myriad of products, from skin care and beauty products to snacks and everything in between.
Do you shop at Watsons? Well, even if you don’t, you won’t want to miss this sale because it honestly sound pretty crazy to us.
Like us, Watsons value its members and often hold flash sales for their members only. For those of us who do not have a membership with Watsons, we are usually relegated to standing outside the store and seeing people shop happily inside, don’t we? That or call up our friends, those whom we knew are members, and ask if they are able to help us buy from the sale.
If you’ve felt like this before, you have to hear this: Watsons ultimate sale is here to stay for 2 days (26-27 April 2016), and everybody is invited! From members to non-members and young to old, everyone can get their hands on these cheap deals.
The sale is valid at all Watsons stores from 10 am to 10 pm. Expect to get more than 400 hot buys, up to 70% discounts on selected items and even buy-1-get-1-free deals (T&C apply) as well.
Sounds crazy enough? That’s not the whole story. Word on the streets is there’s a mystery gift for each shopper who spent more than $100 on a single receipt after points redemption and discount. Terms and conditions apply.
Want to know what is the free mystery gift? Ask your friends if they need anything from Watsons and buy for them; or do what the aunties do: ask strangers at the sale if they want to make the purchase together.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill