Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:34 pm
Coffee lovers out there, this is turning out to be a great week so far! If you’re at work or school, and you’re feeling the Monday Blues; trust us, you won’t feel it after hearing this!
While Starbucks coffee might seem to be a tad bit pricey, one cannot deny that with their creative addition of cream, flavours and coffee, it makes the price well worth it in the end, right?
If you’re happy enough with a cup of Starbucks coffee in your hand, you’ll be doubly happy after hearing this.
From 4th April to 8 April from 2 to 5pm, Starbucks is offering a 1-for-1 promotion for their Chocolate Hazelnut Macchiato, which if we’re not wrong, is a pretty recent addition to their menu here in Singapore to boot. That’s right. Get a cup of macchiato during these hours, and you’ll get another one free!
Imagine this: within smooth steamed milk, nutty hazelnut and chocolate combine marvelously to bring your taste buds on an adventure, complete with a strong hint of espresso that leave you wanting for more. What’s better? You can get two for the price of one, that’s what!
So, you know what to do right? Grab a friend, make your way to a nearby Starbucks outlet and get your 1-for-1 Chocolate Hazelnut Macchiato today!
Oh, and you’re welcome!
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant