Scams are way too common now.
I can’t count how many times someone has tried to sell me fake goods overseas being marketed as ‘limited edition’.
Even if you come across a ‘gofundme’ for a sick child, make sure to double-check that it isn’t a scam.
Or the most common: lucky draw to win a phone scam.
Though most of us would usually ignore such things, I do know an unfortunate few that have fallen victim to such wiles.
But if you were Facebook user Jagathish Kaikolar Mudaliar, you take the chance to show why your trolling is superior.
The tale has a rather familiar opening too.
Jagathish received a message from a random number saying that his number was selected as the lucky winner for a Huawei P30 Pro.
Even better, he didn’t even need to pay. Mad value, right?
If you’re over 65 and can’t really read well, maybe.
Jagathish could obviously smell a rat, but instead of ignoring it, he began to hit up a fun little conversation with him.
I died at, “Don’t worry I’m real.”
The scammer then asked for a different phone number after Jagathish, which he smartly countered by telling them they should already have his contact details.
As you can see from the screenshots below, he went in on the scammer hard.
Sorry editors, if I wrote this article slow it’s because I’m too busy laughing.
You can obviously feel the apprehension from the scammer as he proceeds to just never send another text out to Jagathish again.
Maybe not all of us would have the guts to do something like that, but it never hurt to give these scammers a taste of their own medicine.
And props to Jagathish for his creativity too!
Do an act of disrespect, prepare to get wrecked.
By the way, no ending for this. The scammer probably had died laughing.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill