If Singapore had a citizenship test, these are some of the questions they’d probably ask:
- When did Singapore become independent?
- Who was Singapore’s first President?
- Do you drink Milo?
Milo is a staple for many Singaporeans. That green little packet with hints of white and brown is the third most recognizably-Singaporean thing, after Lee Kuan Yew’s face and fine signs on the MRT.
There’s nothing like starting your day with a steaming cup of that chocolatey malt goodness. And if you’re lucky enough to drink it from that glorious Milo truck that comes around as often as a total solar eclipse, then your mouth would be experiencing all kinds of unspeakable pleasures.
So, to summarise, Milo is tasty AF. But what if I told you that a certain bar in Singapore could add a little fun to your Milo-drinking experience?
3-Litre Alcoholic MILO Tower Now Available At SMÖÖbar For $68
Yes, you read that right. SMÖÖbar, a local bar chain, is now selling alcoholic Milo at all three of their outlets.
Not only that, but they’re also delivering to your mouths in a 3-litre tower for $68!
The bar did not reveal what exactly goes into the MILO Tower, but according to Mothership, the chocolate malt drink is mixed with whiskey.
Wait, whiskey and milo?
Now, I like Milo and I like whiskey, but I’ve never thought of mixing the two. Either SMÖÖbar has a gastronomic genius for a bar chef or they hired teenagers who just discovered alcohol to work in their kitchen.
Either way, I’m intrigued.
That’s not all, though, because they’re also offering $1 shots that include some of the weirdest alcoholic concoctions known to man:
In addition to the alcoholic Milo, you can get Sour Plum Infused Liquor, Soju Yakult, and a Jagermeister for just $1.
And if the 3-litre Milo tower isn’t crazy enough for you, you can get a 3-litre tower of the Sour Plum Infused Liquor for $48.
View this post on Instagram
Love the famous sour plum shots everytime you head to zouk? We now have a whole 3 litre tower of sour plum liquor just for you! #onlyatsmööbar #bar #smoobar #smoo #smu #hollandv #prinsep #safra #tpy #draught #beer #liquor #wine #tower #darts #smoobabes #promotion #singapore #shots #sourplum
Why are you still reading this article? Head down to SMÖÖbar to get drunk on Milo and other strange alcoholic drinks now!
- 44A Prinsep Street
29A Lorong Mambong, Holland Village
- 293 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #03-03 (SAFRA Toa Payoh)
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- 24YO Who Starved Herself Trying To Save Money For Brother’s Medical Treatment Dies
- Creative Debt Collector Who Dressed Up In Funeral Garb & Disturbed Employees Jailed
- Video Reveals Serious Collision Between an SBS Bus & Lorry That Broke Lorry Into 2 Pieces; Lorry Driver is a P-Plate Driver Without a P-Plate
- NEA: Singaporeans More Vulnerable To ‘New’ Version Of Dengue That Appeared in 2020
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income