Help la. These are so damn cute it hurts. It’s not hard to see why Hello Kitty is so popular.
And when you put it in the form of a functional object like a cup or a popcorn bucket, how can you not want to buy it?
I mean just think about it, not only is it super cute and nice to look at, but you can also use it more than once.
So for those who are hoping to get it, here are the details:
Two Sets: Combo A & Combo B
Each combo will set you back by $29.50, but if you’re a GV member you get a discount of a whopping $1 off, so it’ll cost you $28.50 instead.
Not much of a difference to be honest. I would say the price is relatively affordable with what you’re getting.
Especially if you have plans to watch a movie.
And of course, if you’re planning to purchase in bulk
to resell on Carousell for friends and family, you can get a limited edition Hello Kitty inspired notepad when you buy two Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary combo sets.
Combo A will include a Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary cup and bucket along with nachos, large popcorn and a regular drink.
But if you’re not a big fan of nachos you can always opt for Combo B.
Combo B will include Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary cup and bucket, Haagen-Dazs mini cup, large popcorn and regular drink.
Not sure which Golden Village cinema to head down too? Check out the full list here.
So if you’re heading down to buy the combo sets and you see a very excited writer in the queue, it’s definitely not me.
Oh, and if you’ve got plans today but worry it’ll be out of stock by the time you get there, worry not because you can get it online here and collect it within 14 days, aka when you want to watch a movie.
You can thank me later.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill