If you are thinking of sweeping your girlfriend away with one helluva proposal, well, then it’s time to start preparing S$2.7 million dollars. For that amount of money, Russian diamond group World Of Diamonds (WOD) and CÉ LA VI Singapore will give two people an experience on air, land and sea.
Let’s just start by breaking down what a S$2.7 million dinner in Singapore looks like.
- You will first start off with a 45-minute helicopter ride over Singapore’s beautiful landscape.
- It will then be followed by a chauffeured Rolls-Royce drive.
- Ending off with a luxury private cruise which will eventually bring the two guests to dinner on top of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel.
That’s not all.
During the dinner, guests will be treated to a meal in a private setting on top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel, accompanied with 10,000 fresh roses, and a stunning 360-degree view of the Singapore skyline and with the presence of a live band. Dinner will be served with personalized engraved diamond-studded chopsticks, set in an exquisite setting with custom-made designer armchairs that can be brought back to the diners’ homes.
The meal will include fresh Belon oysters with champagne foam, Almas Caviar, air-flown Alaska wild salmon and apple-wood grilled Mishima sirloin paired with world-class wines such as a 1988 Salon ‘S’ champagne, a 2008 Domaine Leflaive Chevalier-Montrachet Grand Cru, and a 1972 Oremus Tokaji Aszú 5 Puttonyos.
Still, that’s not all.
The dinner will be concluded with a proposal at might with a rare 2.08-carat Fancy Vivid Blue Jane Seymour diamond ring – a blue diamond ring that is said to be one of the rarest and most sought-after ones in the world.
The rose-gold plated platinum celebrity ring set sits with a cushion-cut fancy vivid blue diamond that is reportedly estimated to be valued at US$2 million – against a backdrop of fireworks and served up with a Louis XIII de Rémy Martin cognac.
And after all these, an overnight stay at the hotel will also be provided (if desired).
I’m not sure about you, but I sure as hell am thankful that I’m not the guy in the relationship.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024