Last Updated on 2023-03-31 , 9:13 am
With cafe-hopping and Instagram-worthy spots being all the rave now, most youngsters today will know where to find the best places to hold mini photoshoots with their friends while enjoying good food and ambience.
So when a ‘hidden’ spot that boasts to have affordable food and aesthetically pleasing backdrops to take photos with pops up on social media, it’s definitely worth checking out.
Old Habits: The Hidden Restaurant at SAFRA Mount Faber
A post on the Singapore Atrium Sale Facebook page brought attention to Old Habits, a restaurant serving Western cuisine tucked away in SAFRA Mount Faber.
With budget-friendly dishes such as a chicken chop with two sides that costs $9.90, along with the fact that the food tastes good, it’s already enough to draw most Singaporeans to dine there.
But there’s more.
With vintage and retro decor, any spot in the restaurant can easily become the background for your next Instagram post.
There is a wide range of vintage clocks, toys and collectibles on display throughout the entire restaurant, bringing back wafts of nostalgia while you admire the wide range of decorations during your meal.
As seen from the large number of users tagging their friends on the post, it does indeed seem like Old Habits fits nicely into what Singaporeans are looking for when in search of a new restaurant to try out.
Additionally, with the wide range of items on their menu ranging from classic Western mains to Asian-inspired rice bowls, there’s bound to be something for everyone’s tastebuds.
Or if you’re looking to celebrate the holidays there in groups, they also have family platters and sharing platters for two during festive seasons, such as the Christmas season.
So while you plan your next cafe-hopping trip with your buddies, why not take a quick stop at Old Habits? Perhaps visiting there will become a new habit for you.
Address: 2 Telok Blangah Way SAFRA Mt Faber #01-04 Singapore, Singapore 098803
Opening hours: Tuesdays to Sundays, 11 am to 9 pm
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Popular Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant In Farrer Park Closes Down After Operating for 60 Years
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day
- SFA Looking Into Viral Video of a Twitching Rat on a Tray of Food at Tangs Market
- Still Have Unused CDC Vouchers? You Can Soon Donate Them to Charities
- Rental Scams Have Resurfaced, With Scammers Proactively Messaging Tenants
- Koufu Issues Warning to SGH Vegetarian Food Stall Owner After Viral Incident
- S’pore Job Fair in JB Saw 2,500 M’sians Applying for 300 Job Openings in S’pore