Previously, I wrote about Jewel Changi Airport offering a 1-for-1 flash deal for tickets to all of their attractions including the Jewel Canopy Park and the Changi Experience Studio just on 22 and 23 February.
Now, we’re back with another deal, and this time, it’s even better.
Free Entry To Jewel’s Canopy Park
Admission tickets usually cost $4.50, but now you can enjoy the attraction without having to pay a single cent.
Pretty sure it’s not because everyone’s staying home.
One of the highlights brought up by Jewel Changi Airport is the Cherry Blossoms that will be available there.
View this post on Instagram
We hear you and we want to give you more reasons to explore Jewel! Starting 27 February, enjoy FREE admissions to Canopy Park and catch a glimpse of Cherry Blossoms! That’s not all! Enjoy 50% OFF attractions tickets, including Changi Experience Studio, with any Jewel receipt. Now’s the time to shop, eat & play at Jewel! Don’t forget to redeem your 3-hour FREE parking coupon too*! *Terms apply. For more information, visit bit.ly/3ab6lBn #JewelChangiAirport #PlayAtJewel #ShopAtJewel #DineAtJewel
The Canopy Park is located at the topmost level of Jewel Changi Airport, and this 14,000 sqm area is essentially a playground for all. An admission ticket will entitle you to the following attractions:
Channel your inner kid and have a wonderful time gliding down the gigantic slide!
Or you can choose to hide in bowls of mist.
You can also take a leisure stroll along the creative garden trail and take in the beauty of nature.
If you think that’s the only deal Jewel Changi Airport is offering, you’re wrong, because they are also offering 50% off for admission tickets on other attractions!
But there’s a catch.
You’ll have to spend on something at Jewel Changi Airport.
But the good news is that there is no minimum amount to be spent! As long as you bring along a Jewel Changi Airport receipt with you, you will be able to enjoy the promotion.
If you’re curious about what the prices are for the attractions before discount for Singapore residents, here is a list.
- Canopy Bridge: $7.20
- Hedge Maze: $7.20 – $10.80
- Mirror Maze: $9 – $13.50
- Manulife Sky Nets: $9 – $14.40
- Changi Experience Studio: $13 – $19
Where: Jewel Changi Airport, Level 5
When: Now till 31 March 2020
Opening Hours: 10am to 11pm daily
Oh, just remember: wash your hands regularly when you’re here.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast