Whenever National Day looms, you can bet that a few miracles would occur.
There won’t be any rain during National Day, malls would be coloured in red and white, and fast-food chains will come out with weird local western dishes.
After all, who can ever forget the famous Nasi Lemak Burger from McDonald’s? It even became a permanent item for a while before it quietly left the country.
And now, with National Day approaching, McDonald’s having another fusion burger: the Laksa Delight Burger.
Simply put, Laksa Burger.
Laksa Delight Burger Coming to McDonald’s Singapore Soon
Last year, McDonald’s came out with the Chicken Rice Burger, and according to my colleague, it could’ve been one of the best burgers by McDonald’s, though it has to be eaten in a certain way.
And no, this year, it’s not coming back.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
Instead, Facebook Page Singapore Atrium Sale spotted this:
In addition, a Goody Feed reader also spotted the same image in a McDonald’s outlet in Woodlands.
As of time of writing, McDonald’s hasn’t officially announced anything on their social media platforms, and we’ve not received any press release about this latest burger, so it’s unknown when it’ll be available.
Given that the Chicken Rice burger came out about a week before National Day last year, we should be seeing this new burger very soon.
According to the image, it comprises toasted butter buns, creamy laksa sauce and crispy prawn patty—which is just as sinful as any laksa.
Other National Day Specials from Other Fast-Food Chains
Of course, McDonald’s isn’t the only chain that’s celebrating the nation’s birthday with a limited edition item.
KFC has satay chicken…
…MOS Burger has salted egg burger and durian ice-cream…
…and Burger King has brought back the Rendang Burgers.
Seriously, this could’ve been the reason why so many people put on weight after National Day.
To know why fast-food chains come out with limited edition items, watch this video to the end:
- ICA Explains How the $32 Million Missing Couple Managed to Flee S’pore Without Passports
- You Can Earn $1,500 for 11 Days of Work As a Zombie in Suntec City
- Victims Reveal Luxury Lifestyle of Couple in $32 Million Scam & How They Carried Out The Scam
Featured Image: Facebook (Singapore Atrium Sale)
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee