We all know Penang Culture: the chain has mushroomed into a total of six outlets in Singapore. With their focus on quality and authentic Penang food (you’ll realize many of the good Malaysia foods come from that state), it’s a recipe for success.
But of course, we can’t deny that the prices aren’t exactly that friendly, especially if you think of them as “hawker food”. There’s a misconception that only western food should cost more, but I digress.
With their latest creation, it might just make any “Malaysian hawker food” high-SES.
Here, take a look.
If you can’t tell from the picture, you’re either not a seafood lover or you’re drunk.
That is a lobster. Together with nasi ambeng.
Which, well, means it’s a Lobster Nasi Ambeng.
Lobster Nasi Lemak was the rage last year, when a $22 Lobster Nasi Lemak went viral in a Tampines coffee shop. Since then, there has been a few lobster nasi lemaks around Singapore.
But when you can have it in a restaurant, it’s even better (though it’s a tad more expensive, but you pay for what you get lah).
According to its Facebook description, the Lobster Nasi Ambeng is a “mega feast of Cheese baked lobster, Ayam Masak Merah, Mutton Rendang, French Beans with Tempeh, Sambal Eggs, Serundeng, Achar, Assam Curry Gravy, Vegetable Crackers paired with fragrant white rice.
This will be available from now until 15 June 2018.
You can check out the locations of all Penang Culture here.
Come back tomorrow to the Goody Feed app for a new deal!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia