At this point, when it comes to bags, I feel that anything goes. I mean, as long as you can keep something inside it, it’s technically a bag right?
Well… sort of.
But Louis Vuitton has come to smash all our preconceived notions about what is or isn’t a bag with their shiny new Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020 collection.
Louis Vuitton Is Selling Tiny Bagpack & Bumbag ‘Party Bracelets’ So You Can Club In Style
Honestly, I was downright confused when I saw the collection. They’re literally palm-sized bags.
Tiny, itty-bitty bags that you probably wouldn’t be able to fit your phone in if it was on the larger side, much less anything else.
But Louis Vuitton has clarified that they’re called “Party Bracelets”.
Palm Springs Party Bracelet
The first design is a tiny ‘bagpack’ which you can strap to your wrist using a black leather strap. Kind of like a bracelet, which explains its name, “Palm Springs Party Bracelet”.
It’s really tiny and could probably only store the bare essentials that you’d need on a girls’ night out. Perhaps a lipstick, other tiny makeup to touch up and sweets to sober you up.
As I write this article, the phrase “Look ma no hands” rings in my head.
If you’re wondering why it’s called Palm Springs, that’s because Louis Vuitton has previously released Palm Springs Mini Backpacks, a slightly bigger variation (compared to this tiny one anyway).
The above is the Palm Springs Mini Collection, and prices start from $2,650.
Bumbag Party Bracelet
Next up is the Bumbag Party Bracelet. Personally I think it’s adorable. There is also a bigger version of this bumbag which retails at $2,050, which drink stall assistant can definitely use.
Release Date & Price
The Palm Springs & Bumbag Party Bracelets will be available in Louis Vuitton stores from November 2019 as part of the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020 Collection.
The expected price is around S$990, but this could be subject to change. I don’t know about you but I kinda want to get this and use it as a wallet, however impractical that may be.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage