What would you do if you see this?
Pretty sure you’ll freak out.
Well, not this guy.
The 63-year-old man decided to try break her fall if she falls.
And she did.
This video that occurred in Simei has gone viral for obvious reasons. Happening around 11:25 a.m. on Thursday (26 April 2018), a foreign domestic worker allegedly slipped off the ledge when she was cleaning the window.
A man in the flat managed to hold on to her, but she eventually fell.
The video didn’t show how the elderly man break her fall, but both of them were sent to the hospital in a conscious state.
MOM is now investigating the matter, and reminded us of this: “Employers of FDWs are required to provide safe working conditions and ensure their FDWs perform their duties according to the safe work practices stipulated by MOM.”
Remember to check back tomorrow to the Goody Feed app on the next video of the day!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia