Last Updated on 2017-05-25 , 6:33 pm
Guys, no matter how long you’ve been together with your girlfriend and how sure you are of getting her as your wife, never mess up your proposal.
Because no matter how much she loves you, she’ll say no if she’s unhappy with your proposal. After all, the proposal is possibly one event she’s been imagining about almost her entire life.
And really, stop trying to be creative.
Funeral Flowers for Proposal
One man learned his lesson the hard way when he attempted to propose to the girl of his dreams with a wreath of flowers that looks more appropriate for a funeral.
Here's Why We Might Not Need to Vote in Presidential Election 2023 After Tharman’s Announcement:
Unsurprisingly, she stormed off in a huff, unable to take the humiliation of being proposed to in such a manner with so many people around.
Netizens less than impressed
Netizens were less than happy with his “lackluster” performance, with one calling him a f**king idiot and to display some originality.
Another asked him to go dig up a dead body because who knows, he might just succeed.
Of course, as with the advent of memes, netizens couldn’t resist editing the photos because, internet.
Brings a whole new meaning to the words, corpse bride, doesn’t it?
**All images from shanghaiist.com
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Click Here to Download the App!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Confirmed: Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam Running for President
- S’pore Food Blogger Alleges Fake Mao Shan Wang Durians Being Sold at Markets; Offers Tips on How to Spot Fakes
- Grab Driver Caught Picking Up Passengers Like a Taxi & Claimed She Was “Helping” Them
- There Might be Water Coolers in Orchard Road Soon But It Might Not Be Free
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”