The clouds seem to part as golden light illuminates from above.
Is that an angel? Is that an aeroplane? Or is that… Iron Man?
It’s McDonald’s Ebi Burger.
But wait it’s back? There’s something different about it, though.
Well, that’s because our favourite Roasted Sesame Ebi Burger ($5.70) is making a comeback with a patty that’s topped with roasted sesame mayonnaise. The patty itself will remain the same – a crispy breaded shrimp patty that you can sink your teeth into.
Missed it too much and can’t get enough? Don’t worry, just get the double lah, which is only $2 more at $7.70.
I mean…just look at that beauty.
Seaweek Shaker Fries
Don’t forget to make a meal out of it – order the Roasted Sesame Ebi Burger extra value meal at $7.50 for a single and $9.50 for a double to get Seaweed Shaker Fries.
And if you’re on your cheat day:
McDonald’s just released the White Choc Strawberry Cream Pie ($1.50).
It’s almost like someone took all my favourite food and mashed it together.
White Chocolate. Cream. Strawberry. Pie.
Yup, I can officially die a happy death after eating the Ebi Feast ($10.20) which comes with a Single Roasted Sesame Ebi Burger, Sheaweek Shaker Fries (L), White Choc Strawberry Cream Pie and Green Tea (M).
Too lazy to go to McDonald’s? Don’t worry, just order it on McDelivery or GrabFood.
Okay bye, I’m telling my editor that I’m taking half day off. Don’t tell him that I’m actually going to McDonald’s.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’pore Chinese Newspapers Call Mercs Lady ‘Hot Fiery Woman’ & Revealed Her Info Without Breaking The Law
- Korean Singer Leaves Band After Sleazy DMs To YouTuber Were Exposed
- Skimpy School Uniform, Like Amended Short Skirt, Now Illegal in Thailand
- Actor Lawrence Wong Gives Up Drinking Bubble Tea Daily Because It Makes His Face Sag
- M’sian Man Caught Sleeping With 2 Women Said He Was Scared Of Lizard In His Room
- Bride’s Parents Walk Down The Aisle For Couple After Groom Was Hospitalised