I mean, how convenient right? Didn’t know that the knife used to slice pork can also be used as a foot scrapper. Saves times and money because now, you don’t have to go for a pedicure anymore.
Vendor using knife to cut pork to scrape dead skin
A vendor in a market at Yunnan’s Yiliang county was recently caught doing the most disgusting act ever – using the knife used to chop the meat she sold to scrape dead skin of her foot.
And if you watch the video – that’s REALLY quite a lot of dead skin flying all over. Must have had quite a hard time working at the stall.
Check that out. And if you were wondering, yes, those white flakes were the dead skin on her foot. Guess someone really was in need of a pedicure.
Netizens who have watched the video said that they wanted to puke after that. But I mean, can we blame them?
Watched it? Well, congrats, you just skipped your next meal.
And…in case you thought that this won’t happen in Singapore, here’s a video of someone doing it in Sun Plaza two years ago. It isn’t dead skin from the foot, but it’s still disgusting enough, no?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: shanghaiist.com
- Okay, A Survey Just Shows That Women in China Prefer to Date Men Who Earn 3X More Than Them
- Huawei Smartphones Defy Beliefs About China’s Products, Allegedly Blocked Bullets & Saved Lives
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door