Parents have always made us eat our greens, telling us about how it’s “healthy” and will make us look good.
This mom takes it to the next level, though.
Why eat the vegetables, when you can wear them?
Chaglar, a mom with a 3-year-old daughter, Stefani, put a new spin on the food-as-clothing thing that some celebrities, like Lady Gaga, have done before. Instead of making actual clothing with food items, Chaglar uses perspective tricks, holding vegetables and flowers at just the right position so it appears young Stefani is wearing them.
Lemme tell you it’s cute af.
Have a look.
As you’ve no doubt have noticed by now, the mother-and-daughter duo is on Instagram, with nearly 295K followers now.
We think the best part about all these photos is how much little Stefani is enjoying herself in all of them. Look at that incredible smile!
(But seriously though, taking selfies with vegetables does not mean you can just not eat them anymore. Your parents are right and you should eat your greens.)
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too