Everybody has a list of things they would never want to see in their lifetime. It ranges from the obvious, to the unimaginable, to the ones that are so downright atrocious, it’s on a whole new category of its own, the unthinkable.
On 11 October 2019, a netizen, from Ipoh, Malaysia, tweeted about an incident involving just that.
The unthinkable, in her scenario, was a hypermarket staff who was explicitly masturbating outside of her car. You read that right, a grown man pleasuring himself in public.
Guys, we’ve got a literal wanker over here and it’s utterly nasty and nothing short of horrifying. While succumbing to one’s carnal nature is only normal, incidents like this just make me ponder on the question, “no shame meh?”
Moving on, she recorded her 21-second encounter which took place at the Hypermart’s car park. Imagine The Shining Twins, Naked Man version.
This gathered a mix of reactions from over 7,000 netizens who shared their sentiments over the incident.
Many have also identified the location of the hypermarket.
When questioned why she didn’t just honk to scare the culprit off, she explained that she thought of the video footage as a means of evidence to support her claim.
This was to ensure that proper actions will be taken against the hypermart employee to avoid the reoccurrence of such incidents. Her response has since been taken down.
One of her followers have since surfaced with the information that stated that the man in the video is mentally challenged and requested for the video to be taken down so he could continue working in the hypermart.
It is uncertain as to whether further actions have been taken against the man in question.
Sangap anjirnya lancap depan kete aku, beware girls this happen in parking lot Tesco,Ipoh pic.twitter.com/pYK84U6iCw
— fieyonce (@fifiezuriani) October 11, 2019
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill