Last Updated on 2023-01-25 , 6:51 pm
Cat cafes, dog cafes, and even bunny cafes. We’ve seen it all. Now, get ready for a corgi cafe.
If you’re tired of seeing random breeds of dogs at dog cafes, this new corgi cafe is for you.
Imagine having a nice meal with a cute, cuddly, short, and fluffy animal beside you. Irresistible.
Corgi Talk Cafe opened on 29 May 2022.
The entire cafe has a cosy vibe with paw-shaped lighting and instagrammable spots so you can snap away with the cute animals.
They recently launched a weekday set lunch which includes one main course and a drink from RM26.80.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
Coming with a date?
They also have a lunch promo for RM50 that includes two sets of pasta, drinks and one ice cream waffle.
These promos are only available from 11am to 3pm, Tuesday to Fridays.
The cafe currently has three corgis on duty, one of which has recently turned two years old.
Corgi Talk Cafe is located at 31, Jalan Eko Botani 3/4, Taman Eko Botani, 79100 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia.
Its opening hours are Tuesday – Thursday, 11am – 8pm (7pm last entry) and Fridays to Sundays, 11am – 10pm (9pm last entry). The cafe is closed on Mondays.
Other Animal Cafes in Singapore
Too lazy to travel? Singapore has some pet cafes that could fit your vibe too.
We Are The Furballs (WTF) is Singapore’s first dog-petting cafe. Some of their resident dogs include Bui Bui, a French Bulldog, Mochi, a mini Maltese, Lola, a Pomeranian, and Waffles, a cuddly chunky corgi.
The cafe also has treats priced at $3/packet.
We Are The Furballs is located at #07-07, Bugis+, 201 Victoria St, 188067.
Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday, 1:00pm to 9:30pm, Friday to Saturday, 12:00pm to 9:00pm.
If you’re not a fan of dogs, worry not.
The Cat Cafe is another great place for some animal therapy. Home to 29 former stray cats, it is a perfect place for some coffee and fluffy cuddles.
The fees are also reasonably priced at just $16 for two hours and $4 for every 30-minute extension.
The Cat Cafe currently has two locations. One at 241B Victoria St, Singapore 188030, and another at 392 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 678046.
Opening hours: Mondays, 3:00pm to 10:00pm, Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00am to 10:00pm.
- Tai Sui 2023 Guide: Chinese Zodiac Signs That Need to Bai Tai Sui (拜太岁)
- Guide to When You Should Deposit Money During Li Chun 2023 Based On Your Chinese Zodiac Sign
- Ultimate Concise Guide to The Fortune of All Chinese Zodiac Signs in the Year of the Rabbit (2023)
- What You Must (& Must Not) Do From 初一 to 初十五 in 2023 Based on Traditions for a Good Rabbit Year
- Here’s a Proven Hack to Avoid Overeating CNY Goodies During CNY Gatherings
- It’ll Continue to Rain Every Day During the Entire 15-Day CNY Period
Featured Image: Facebook (Corgi’s Talk Cafe)
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee