Good things must share because
we need the clicks we’re kind like that.
Now, forget $2 Daiso snacks and choc spot. This is where the really cheap and good snacks are!
A retro shop in Bedok North called Teck Leong Lee Kee is the place to get your snack supply. Their wide array of snacks will also remind you of the good times when you were a child.
And as usual, we’ve Facebook Page Singapore Atrium Sale to thank for. Pretty sure the admin has a teleporting device that can teleport to places like this:
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
These shops are far and few between these days. I am not sure how much longer they will be around.
7-11 has already been taking over all our old school mama shops. So do visit them and support them while you can!
The prices go for as low as $2.70 for a pack of 30 chocolate wafers! I’ll do the math for you because
I need to hit my word count we’re kind like that: That is $0.09 for one wafer!
This is just one example; head on down for more!
And here are some that could jolt back some memories.
A special memory of me and the Milton sweet is from when I was in primary 4. I remember that I had discovered this sweet at the mama shop near my primary school and fell in love with it.
When the exams came around, I wanted to eat during the exam. So I would feel the thrill of reaching in to my pocket and opening the box to put a tablet in my mouth.
Why is this so difficult to find nowadays?
Mommom is the distant cousin of M&Ns. I love this packaging because you can feel the satisfaction of cutting through the thin aluminium foil without having to eat real medicine.
Although, I would caution not eating too many, or you might find yourself needing to eat real medicine. (Diabetes is real. 1 in 3)
- Location: Blk 122 Bedok North St 2 #01-111 Singapore 460122
- Opening hours: 10 am to 4.30 pm (Mon to Fri) / 10 am to 2 pm (Sat & Sun)
Even the opening hours are rather old-school, eh? When people had life instead of working 24/7 #justsaying
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!