Good things must share because
we need the clicks we’re kind like that.
Now, forget $2 Daiso snacks and choc spot. This is where the really cheap and good snacks are!
A retro shop in Bedok North called Teck Leong Lee Kee is the place to get your snack supply. Their wide array of snacks will also remind you of the good times when you were a child.
And as usual, we’ve Facebook Page Singapore Atrium Sale to thank for. Pretty sure the admin has a teleporting device that can teleport to places like this:
These shops are far and few between these days. I am not sure how much longer they will be around.
7-11 has already been taking over all our old school mama shops. So do visit them and support them while you can!
The prices go for as low as $2.70 for a pack of 30 chocolate wafers! I’ll do the math for you because
I need to hit my word count we’re kind like that: That is $0.09 for one wafer!
This is just one example; head on down for more!
And here are some that could jolt back some memories.
A special memory of me and the Milton sweet is from when I was in primary 4. I remember that I had discovered this sweet at the mama shop near my primary school and fell in love with it.
When the exams came around, I wanted to eat during the exam. So I would feel the thrill of reaching in to my pocket and opening the box to put a tablet in my mouth.
Why is this so difficult to find nowadays?
Mommom is the distant cousin of M&Ns. I love this packaging because you can feel the satisfaction of cutting through the thin aluminium foil without having to eat real medicine.
Although, I would caution not eating too many, or you might find yourself needing to eat real medicine. (Diabetes is real. 1 in 3)
- Location: Blk 122 Bedok North St 2 #01-111 Singapore 460122
- Opening hours: 10 am to 4.30 pm (Mon to Fri) / 10 am to 2 pm (Sat & Sun)
Even the opening hours are rather old-school, eh? When people had life instead of working 24/7 #justsaying
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It