Last Updated on 2017-04-25 , 10:03 am
If you’re born before 1980s, you’ll have seen a Hong Kong drama, 我和殭屍有個約會. It doesn’t matter whether you understood Mandarin or not—everyone in the 90s were watching it, because it was so bloody good.
So good that there were a total of three seasons—a feat that only the most successful Hong Kong drama would have. So, least year, when we brainstormed for an idea for an article, someone said我和殭屍有個約會, and everyone in the office was volunteering to write it. That was how popular this drama was (in case you want to read it, it’s here)
If you really can’t remember the drama, this song should do the trick.
And when we came across an article about an English version of我和殭屍有個約會, we went apeshit. Well, then again, this is a relatively unverified news. According to ent.qq, a Hong Kong media has got the news that a representative from FOX Networks Group announced that they would be filming an English version of我和殭屍有個約會.
There would be twenty episodes, and it will be a reboot of the我和殭屍有個約會 we love fondly instead of a new story altogether. According to the report, there will be familiar faces together with new faces. Does that mean we’ll see Ma Xiaoling and her shortest skirt ever again?
The actors are currently unaware of this when they were interviewed, but seemed open to the idea. Whatever it is, we’re really hoping to see Kuang Tianyou and Ma Xiaoling again.
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
How much cash are you getting in December 2023 from the Government? Here are the facts simplified for you:
- Apple Claims Some Apps Like Instagram Are Causing iPhone 15 to Overheat
- This Halloween, 1 of the Most Popular Costume is a Barbie-Themed Costume
- Study Shows Drinking 2 Cups of Coffee a Day May Reduce Risk of Parkinson’s Disease by 8 Times
- Bukit Panjang Char Kway Teow Stall Explains Why There’s a $0.50 Charge for Removing Beansprouts
- 5 Facts About Angela Lee, Who’s Retiring from MMA
- ICA Responds to Allegations That Congestions in SG-JB Checkpoints Are Caused by Singapore