With air travel restricted for… well, anywhere from the next 1-2 years to the foreseeable future, many of us are desperate to leave our house and work for a short getaway.
So, what do we do?
That’s right, staycations are the only options we have to go to a nice hotel, be a tourist in our country, and get to enjoy the things that we rarely get the opportunity to.
The only downsides are, like regular vacations, you may miss the comfort of your own home. And your pet.
But wait! You can’t bring your home along with you, but you certainly can bring your pet.
Shared in a Facebook post by Sharon Wong, she enjoyed a paw-fect staycation with her 7-year-old fluffy golden retriever named Presley to celebrate his birthday at InterContinental Singapore.
Presley was even greeted with a welcome package upon arrival, and he appears to be wondering if that curry puff is edible or not.
Here's Why We Might Not Need to Vote in Presidential Election 2023 After Tharman’s Announcement:
Everything in the amenities basket was included in the package, including a food bowl, a curry puff chew toy that looks delicious to us, and several treat packets.
They also have a luxurious menu to order food and treats filled with gourmet dishes for both humans and doggos.
You could even purchase more chew toys for maximum enjoyment for your doggo!
Happy Presley’s meal looks better than the cai png I have for lunch daily.
A small doggie bed was also provided for maximum comfort, but unfortunately it was a little too small for the fluffy Presley.
Cutie Presley getting ready for bed!
Happy Presley catching some Z’s in the comfort of his mama, who looks equally happy.
InterContinental Hotel’s Paw-fect Staycation Package
If you’re a dog owner, you’re probably already about booking one for your fur baby’s birthday.
Or maybe you just like dog food and chew toys yourself, no judgement!
From $350 onward, you get to enjoy:
- One night accommodation at the heritage room or suite for 2 adults and 1 fur kid
- Welcome amenities basket for pet
- Breakfast for 2 adults
- Complimentary WiFi
- SGD50nett in-room dining credits (exclusive pet-friendly menu available)
- 20% savings on ala-carte menu items at Ash & Elm, Man Fu Yuan and The Lobby Lounge, non-inclusive of seasonal offers, brunch menu or any other promotions.
Some of their terms and conditions:
- Pawfect staycation is available for direct booking with InterContinental Singapore only.
- Only canines amenities will be provided.
- Each booking is entitled to one set of complimentary pet amenities, additional set is chargeable at $100.
- No more than two dogs are allowed per room.
- Extra cleaning fee might be incurred
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel gym, swimming pool area, Club InterContinental Lounge and F&B outlets.
- Pet owners will need to keep their fur kid leashed or in a carrier at all times.
Well, who says staycations are just for human, right?
Blackie (Cat): Then where the heck are our tourism vouchers? Are we not pets?
Cats are indeed pretty rude, but anyways, humans are cats’ pets, not the other way round.
Featured Image: Facebook (Sharon Wong)
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”
- 10 Facts About Being a S’pore President Except Being an ATM for S’pore
- MOS Burger Investigating After Footage of Staff Losing Temper in Toa Payoh Outlet Went Viral
- Jocelyn Chia Claimed She’s Not Cancelled & Didn’t Seem Apologetic
- S$1 to RM3.44: M’sia Ringgit Falls Further Against SGD
- 7 Facts About Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Who’s Likely Going to be Singapore’s Next President