Do you love playing Pokemon Go? Or you’re a Pokemon fan and love Pikachu? If you are, it’s likely that you’ve attended this event which took place on Friday (18 November) at Changi Airport – the first Pikachu parade!
Fans started gathering at Changi Airport’s Terminal 3 way before the parade started at around 11am. There will be Pokemon installations placed in Terminals 2 and 3 (including a 7m-tall Pikachu at Terminal 3) till February 11, 2017.
In case you’ve missed the parade, don’t feel sad, Pikachu will make its appearance at the Gingerbread house at 6pm and 8pm on all Saturdays and Sundays till January 1, 2017 (except December 3).
At Terminal 2’s departure hall, Pokemon fans can go on a Poke trail haunt for 26 Pokemons and stand to win exclusive Pokemon merchandise. For those who still haven’t caught a Snorlax on their Pokemon GO account, you can head down to the Snorlax garden there to take photo with one of the three life-sized Snorlaxes placed there!
There are lots of activities, for both the young and young at heart to participate in. So what are you waiting for? Head down and have fun before the event is over!
Featured Image: Changi Airport
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- 10 awesome places in Changi Airport so good you can spend the whole day & not feel bored
- Don’t Say BoJio: S$2 Pokémon Italian Sodas at Mantou & Friends
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded