You know rearing a kid today is no easy business.
And I’m not just talking about the medical bills from the entire 9 months hell your wife goes through, but what comes after.
Milk powder, diapers, doctor checkups, confinement nanny, and all.
I mean, the topic of milk powder is so hot today. And it’s not just because of comments from public figures.
So when I knew about what NTUC Fairprice is giving out to new parents, I knew it must be shared.
Because good things must share mah, no?
FairPrice to Give Out $100 Worth of Products, Including Milk Powder
On 21 May 2017, news outlets reported that parents of babies born between 2016 and 2019 and look forward to receiving $100 worth of groceries from FairPrice which includes baby products.
They call the kit the FairPrice FairMily Kit.
Launch in April as part of the NTUC Good Start bundle, the kit includes diapers, rice and Danone Nutricia’s Aptamil milk powder.
How to Register For it
And here’s the most important part of the article: how to register for the scheme.
If your baby is born in the years between 2016 and 2019, and you’re a Singapore citizen, you can sign yourself up at www.ntucgoodstart.sg.
You will receive a card by mail which you can bring to 16 FairPrice outlets scattered across the island like Bedok Mall, NEX and Jurong Point shopping centres to collect your gift.
Just note that your baby must be at least 6 months old before you can collect the FairPrice FairMily gift.
Priority will be given to parents of babies born in the first half of 2016.
FairPrice is also looking to bring down the prices of milk powder offered in their stores and promise to bring in “better-valued” milk powders in a month’s time.
Know any young parents in Singapore? Share this good news with them too!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Feature Image: insing.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: myCK Latest Promo Gives You Buy-1-Get-1-Free & More! (Until 31 May)
- Chun Cui He Rose Honey Milk Tea is Now in S’pore Today (20 May 17) for A Special Reason
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024