All Pokemon lovers, attention! If you haven’t heard the news yet, now’s the time for you to make your way to Changi Airport and catch a glimpse of your favourite Pokemon characters.
What’s there to see?
Pokemon installations, including a 7 metre-tall Pikachu are in Terminals 2 and 3 all the way till 11 February 2017. At Terminal 2’s departure hall, there is also a Snorlax garden where there are 3 life-sized Snorlaxes for you to take pictures with.
What’s there to do?
You can visit the exhibition on weekends for a meet-and-greet with Pikachu. Pikachu will appear at Gingerbread House at 6 pm and 8 pm on Saturdays and Sundays until 1 January 2017. Otherwise, you can go on the Poke trail in search of 26 pokemons and stand to redeem a giveaway at Terminal 3. Other activities include Narikiri face painting where you get to look like Pikachu and Pokemon Z-moves which can help you master the Pokemon groove.
Pokemon Plushies Collectibles
You can collect all 9 plushies by spending a minimum of $60 at the public area to get 1 plushie at $9.90 each. The 9 plushies are Pikachu, Eevee, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Balbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Poke ball.
Doesn’t it seem fun and interesting? Do check it out before it’s gone!
Featured Image: https://www.channelnewsasia.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’