All Pokemon lovers, attention! If you haven’t heard the news yet, now’s the time for you to make your way to Changi Airport and catch a glimpse of your favourite Pokemon characters.
What’s there to see?
Pokemon installations, including a 7 metre-tall Pikachu are in Terminals 2 and 3 all the way till 11 February 2017. At Terminal 2’s departure hall, there is also a Snorlax garden where there are 3 life-sized Snorlaxes for you to take pictures with.
What’s there to do?
You can visit the exhibition on weekends for a meet-and-greet with Pikachu. Pikachu will appear at Gingerbread House at 6 pm and 8 pm on Saturdays and Sundays until 1 January 2017. Otherwise, you can go on the Poke trail in search of 26 pokemons and stand to redeem a giveaway at Terminal 3. Other activities include Narikiri face painting where you get to look like Pikachu and Pokemon Z-moves which can help you master the Pokemon groove.
Pokemon Plushies Collectibles
You can collect all 9 plushies by spending a minimum of $60 at the public area to get 1 plushie at $9.90 each. The 9 plushies are Pikachu, Eevee, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Balbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Poke ball.
Doesn’t it seem fun and interesting? Do check it out before it’s gone!
Featured Image: https://www.channelnewsasia.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days