All Pokemon lovers, attention! If you haven’t heard the news yet, now’s the time for you to make your way to Changi Airport and catch a glimpse of your favourite Pokemon characters.
What’s there to see?
Pokemon installations, including a 7 metre-tall Pikachu are in Terminals 2 and 3 all the way till 11 February 2017. At Terminal 2’s departure hall, there is also a Snorlax garden where there are 3 life-sized Snorlaxes for you to take pictures with.
What’s there to do?
You can visit the exhibition on weekends for a meet-and-greet with Pikachu. Pikachu will appear at Gingerbread House at 6 pm and 8 pm on Saturdays and Sundays until 1 January 2017. Otherwise, you can go on the Poke trail in search of 26 pokemons and stand to redeem a giveaway at Terminal 3. Other activities include Narikiri face painting where you get to look like Pikachu and Pokemon Z-moves which can help you master the Pokemon groove.
Pokemon Plushies Collectibles
You can collect all 9 plushies by spending a minimum of $60 at the public area to get 1 plushie at $9.90 each. The 9 plushies are Pikachu, Eevee, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Balbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Poke ball.
Doesn’t it seem fun and interesting? Do check it out before it’s gone!
Featured Image: https://www.channelnewsasia.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- MOH Confirms 4th Wuhan Virus Case in S’pore; Had Stayed in Sentosa Hotel & is in Sengkang Hospital
- S’pore Government Debunks 3 Misinformation About Wuhan Virus Status in S’pore
- Here Are the Chinese Zodiac Signs That Need to Bai Tai Sui (拜太岁) For 2020
- Patient in China Allegedly Tore off Medical Staff’s Mask & Spat at Her, Saying ‘Die With Me’
- 949 Clinics to Be Open During CNY 2020 Period; 15 Clinics Will Open 24 Hours
- The Lucky Dates to Start Work After CNY & What to Do If You Can’t Take Off