After a day filled with work, school and a whole other bunch of commitments, working out is usually at the back of our heads.
After all, not all of us have the luxury of spending one to two hours in the gym getting fit. Half the time, we’re so tired that the thought of even dragging your ass out of the house pains you.
So we’ll bring you some simple and short workout that is bound to get your heart pumping and blast those calories without leaving the comfort of your home!
1. A quick and easy way to tone those flabby arms!
Targets: Arms, abs and hips; what you need: A pair of dumbbells
Exercise: Lie faceup with your knees bent at 90 degrees, hold your dumbbells in each hand with your palm facing in and arms straight.
Bend your elbows till it is 90 degrees, bringing the dumbbells behind your head as you lift and extend your legs at the same time. Repeat this for 15 reps.
2. Instead of spending an hour blasting your workout, do an explosive plyometric workout for a much quicker result.
Targets: Sculpt muscles and burn fat fast
Directions: Start with a side shuffle for one minute, followed by explosive push-ups for another minute.
Once done, do power lunges for one minute. Move on to single-leg jumps and finish up with a squat-thrust jump. For every exercise, rest for one minute in between by doing the side shuffle.
3. For a quick boost in metabolism rate, this workout will be perfect in giving you an instant kick.
Target: Entire Body
Direction: With a total of 5 exercises, do each one for 20 seconds, 4 sets each with 10 seconds of rest time in between.
Start off with seal push-ups, followed by star jump. Continue the workout with jump lunges and finish it off with burpees. I assure you, you’ll be dripping sweat at the end of it.
4. Who doesn’t want tight and sculpted abs?
Directions: For every exercise, it is one minute each. Start off with a leg up crunch, followed by double leg lifts.
Continue with criss-cross crunches and finish up with reverse crunches. Repeat the entire set again.
YouTube has literally everything and by doing a quick search, you’ll be able to find countless short workout videos.
Of course, the key thing here isn’t about finding instructional videos.
It’s about sticking to it.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast