With the DORSCON level turning orange from yellow, more schools are stepping up their measures to ensure the safety of their students and staff. The Singapore Institute of Management Global Education (SIMGE) and the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) are also doing the same.
Since they share the same campus, advisories have been put out to inform students, staff members, and visitors that they will have to report to the three temperature taking stations to take their temperatures before they can proceed to any other parts of the campus.
The stations are located at:
- Blk A Level 1, Plaza
- Blk C Level 1, Canopy
- Blk A Level 2, Atrium
After taking their temperatures, they would be given an “I’m OK” sticker to signify that they are well and not having a fever. The sticker will then have to be placed somewhere prominent the entire time they are on campus.
They will also be given a link to record down two daily temperature readings of at least five hours apart, regardless of whether they are on campus that day or not.
What Happens If I Have No Sticker?
If anybody is spotted without the sticker on campus, they will be denied entry into classes and events and will be asked to report to the temperature taking station to get a sticker.
The schools have also urged students to be alert and take note of those who are not donning the stickers. They should then report the incident to the security counter at Blk A Level 2, Atrium.
Anyone found to be running a fever will be denied entry into the campus and asked to put on a mask. They will also have to immediately call a clinic to declare their travel history before heading down to see the doctor.
The schools have also said that they seek the understanding and cooperation of everyone to follow through with the measures that they have put in place in order to maintain a safe environment for everyone to be in.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue