Last Updated on 2019-05-06 , 10:03 pm
Hold up, free salmon? Did I hear you wrong?
Repeat yourself please.
Whoever said that there is no free lunch in the world clearly hasn’t heard about this deal. And whoever who doesn’t love salmon clearly shouldn’t get any free lunch.
All truths aside, Sumo Bar Happy is holding a salmon birthday offer. So you salmon-lovers out there, perk your ears and listen up. You are going to thank me for this.
Sumo Bar Happy is a trendy bar and izakaya located in the heart of Singapore’s Bras Basah arts district.
What better way to celebrate your birthday than eat? And what better food to eat other than salmon? Count yourself fortunate on your birthday because…
Sumo Bar Happy is dishing out free sashimi slices equal to your age. 50 years old? You get 50 slices of fresh, scrumptious sashimi slices for free! I don’t know about you, but I’m salivating already, though I’m not hoping to be 50 years old.
Being extremely considerate, the restaurant is making the promotion valid within 7 days of your birthday.
Well, of course, there are terms and conditions that apply as per usual:
- Promotion is within 7 days of your grand, grand birthday
- Valid once per year
- Show your ID with birth date
- Minimum 4 pax dining and each must order ramen/donburi
- For multiple birthday celebrations, each birthday girl/boy must have 3 accompanying diners
- Promo is not available on Fri or Sat nights (after 5 PM)
- Reservation is required (state “birthday” and # of slices in the notes
- Reservation cut-off time is 4 PM for same day booking
- Reserve via: http://cho.pe/dineatsumobarhappysg
- Not valid with Chope vouchers or other discounts
- Promotion is within 7 days of your birthday
- 4 pax or more must dine and each person must order ramen or donburi
And this is probably the only time I’m wishing to be way older than I actually am. Bring on the wrinkles and white hair! As long as there is salmon, I’m all good to go.
If you’re lucky, you may even be served by waiters dressed in salmon costumes.
Location: 261 Waterloo Street, #01-24 Waterloo Centre, 180261
Opening Hours: 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
Your parents are wrong: MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) is good for you (sort of). Here’s the truth:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023