It’s that time of the year again that I’m sure many of you are looking forward to. If you are still wondering what I’m referring to, I’m talking about the annual GST vouchers and Medisave top-up distributed to Singapore citizens after the announcement of the National Budget by the Singapore Government.
Are you eligible for the GST voucher? Read on to find out what other awesome things you need to know about other than eligibility!
For those of you selected to be eligible for the GST vouchers and Medisave top-ups, the Government will be sending you a letter informing you about the benefits that you are receiving by 1 July 2016.
What will you receive
If you have been selected for these benefits, you will be receiving $300 worth of cash and on top of that, there will also be a $200 GST voucher cash special payment for all those eligible to support households during this tough economic period.
This means that you can stand to receive up to $500 in cash, which will be distributed during two payment periods in the months of August and November 2016.
For the Singaporeans who are in the Pioneer Generation category, they will be receiving Pioneer Generation Medisave top-ups of between $200-800.
For Singaporeans who are aged 65 and above, but are not receiving Pioneer Generation benefits, they are not missing out as they will also be getting Medisave top-ups of $450 in August. If you are 57 years old and above and do not receive Pioneer Generation benefits, you can get an annual top-up of $200 to your Medisave account up to 2018.
For those curious to find out if you are eligible for these benefits, you can visit the GST Voucher website to find out more information about the GST vouchers.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: Real Salted Egg Fried Chicken Review: It’s Worth Throwing Shade Over
- Man Suffers From Stroke After Sitting Down In Front Of A Computer For 24 Hours
- Guy Got Together With Female Passenger After They Held Hands On A Plane During Turbulence
- 90s Kids’ Dream Girlfriend Rainie Yang Said Yes To Li Rong Hao’s Marriage Proposal
- Fans Are Now Urging Kenneth Ma to Date Natalie Tong After Ma Publicly Declared He’s Done with Jacqueline Wong