I love dogs. I mean, have you seen corgi butts?
If I had a corgi, I’d probably bring it everywhere I go – maybe even to work.
And that’s exactly what this lady in Bangkok, Thailand did. The only difference is that her dog is a Poodle-Shih Tzu mix named Mazda.
Okay, that’s it. I’m naming my next pet ‘Audi’.
Yup, a street sweeper in Thailand went viral after a picture of her carrying her dog on her back took the internet by storm.
Look at how adorable he is.
It even looks like Christmas came early because he seems to be wearing a Santa Claus outfit.
Mazda, the year-old Poodle-Shih Tzu mix can be seen casually ‘hanging around’ (no, really) on his owners back as if he’s a real-life dog backpack, and he doesn’t seem to be bothered at all.
Toyota (Mazda’s friend): Whatcha been doin’ all day Mazda?
Mazda: Oh nothin’, just hangin’ around with my best buddy. Quite literally.
Why Does She Bring Her Dog To Work?
Mazda’s owner, Thitirat Keowa-ram, 28, had asked her boyfriend to buy her a dog to keep her company.
She told CNA Lifestyle, “My boyfriend agreed under the condition that I bring it to work.”
Can you guess how long she has been carrying her floofy dog to work now?
That’s a pretty long time to carry a dog that weighs almost 10kg on your back. I’m surprised that she hasn’t popped an ab or two.
Bring-Your-Dog-To-Work A Trend In Thailand
Apparently, the bring-your-dog-to-work trend is gaining traction in Thailand over the past few years as more companies adopt a dog-friendly policy and believe that bringing your dogs to work can decrease stress levels.
I just spoke to my editor and told him that if we don’t have dogs in the office by next week I’m handing in my notice.
Just kidding, please give me my paycheck.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’pore Chinese Newspapers Call Mercs Lady ‘Hot Fiery Woman’ & Revealed Her Info Without Breaking The Law
- Korean Singer Leaves Band After Sleazy DMs To YouTuber Were Exposed
- Skimpy School Uniform, Like Amended Short Skirt, Now Illegal in Thailand
- Actor Lawrence Wong Gives Up Drinking Bubble Tea Daily Because It Makes His Face Sag
- M’sian Man Caught Sleeping With 2 Women Said He Was Scared Of Lizard In His Room
- Bride’s Parents Walk Down The Aisle For Couple After Groom Was Hospitalised