If anyone tells you they hate barbeques, they are lying and you better find out when they are having a private BBQ session.
Because people who don’t like BBQs don’t like it because it tastes bad. It’s probably because they hate people and just want to have a private bbq session.
Here’s a piece of good news if you’re a BBQ ‘hater’ who happens to like Subway: BBQ chicken is now here.
The obscene teaser
Yesterday (10 July 2019) Subway released this image on Facebook.
Jesus, food doesn’t look fantastic censored. It looks obscene.
But needless to say with the given word puzzle it was pretty easy to guess it was “Homestyle BBQ Chicken”.
Except for Bob. Dammit Bob, how is ‘_o_e_ _ _ _e’ ‘teriyaki’?
Homestyle BBQ Chicken Sub and Wrap
Featuring pulled chicken generously slathered in BBQ sauce, it’s the Homestyle BBQ Chicken in the form of Sub, Wrap, Flatbread or Salad!
Here’s a reminder
Just in case you haven’t been to Subway for a long time, it’s now a halal establishment that Muslims can go to as well.
And here’s the menu, for the other flavours of Subway you might need a refresher on.
Dammit, Bob, why would Subway provide a teaser for Teriyaki Chicken that is already on the menu?
But less of Bob. The above flavours are available as wraps, flatbread or salads as well!
Here are the terms and conditions they put on their Facebook post:
- While stocks last.
- 6-inch a la carte Homestyle BBQ Chicken at $7.50, footlong at $12.70 or wrap at $7.90.
- Homestyle BBQ Chicken Combo at $8.50 includes 6-inch Homestyle BBQ Chicken sub and 16oz fountain drink or $8.90 for and 16oz fountain drink.
- Valid for dine-in or takeaway only.
- Limited time offer and available at participating restaurants in Singapore only.
- Visuals are for illustration purposes only.
- Subway® reserves the right to amend or vary any terms and conditions when deemed necessary without prior notice.
- Subway® is a Registered Trademark of Subway IP Inc. ©2019 Subway IP Inc.
And so… what are you waiting for?
If you’re waiting for a new Subway flavour so that you can go back and try the chain again, this might just be it. It’s BBQ. Who doesn’t like BBQ?
So head down there and maybe you’ll spot a hungry GoodyFeed writer begging for more sauce.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded