Last Updated on 2020-02-03 , 6:46 pm
There are two types of people in the world—DC fans and Marvel Fans. I mean you can’t like Superman and Captain America at the same time.
I mean you could; I am just being an elitist.
Personally, I am a DC kind of guy (disclaimer: they being one of our clients don’t influence my decision).
Either way, both have pretty awesome superheroes.
Imagine having your home decked out in all-things superhero!
Well, no need to imagine already.
Interior Design Company, Inspire ID Group made a HDB flat (in Punggol) into a haven for superhero fanatics.
Yes, I am talking about….
Wonder Woman (DC)
Iron Man (Marvel)
I will stop yapping…
A picture speaks a thousand words.
Here are the pictures.
That Avenger wall tho.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. logo is lit!
Here is a better view!
Who wouldn’t want to share a bedroom with Wonder Woman (maybe the wife, but who cares)?
A cabinet filled with superhero action figurines.
The pathway is protected by The Avengers.
Every boy would dream to have this room.
As you can tell, the place was filled with superhero motifs, from the walls to the bedsheet, but if you have a keen eye for details, you would notice that it is a mixture of DC and MARVEL!?!
The company mentioned that the designs are Marvel-themed.
This carpet is the icing on the cake.
The carpet says Avengers but it has the logos of Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman (all from DC).
I am sure Catwoman wouldn’t be pleased.
But apart from that, it was a good execution.
Hey, the owner of the house might be a DC and Marvel fan. Who am I to judge?
So if you’re looking to jazz up your house, you know who to call.
Now, I want a Stranger Things themed room?
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue