Guys, I think we have just found the sweetest (and smartest) boyfriend of the year 2020.
As boyfriends, we all want to get our girlfriends the best gifts ever.
But there’s only one problem: what do they want?
If you’re always playing guessing games with your girlfriend on what to eat for dinner (pre-Covid-19), you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.
This dude that we’re going to talk about, however, has a present-giving game on another level.
Instead of trying to guess what his girlfriend wants, he simply went into his GF’s Taobao account…
And Emptied Out Her Entire Shopping Cart
No, not this way.
In a Facebook post, the boyfriend, Andrew YQ, shared how he decided to surprise his girlfriend buy checking out everything in her shopping cart.
He shared that he has been with his girlfriend for more than 8 years, and doesn’t know what surprise to give her anymore.
Which is why he decided to just check out everything in her Taobao cart.
Judging by how she moved in the video he had uploaded along with the post:
It seems like she’s pretty happy that he did it.
I mean, who wouldn’t when on places like Taobao, shopping cart doubles up as a wishlist?
By the way, when he said “empty”, he meant it.
Here’s a look at the unpacked version of what he checked out:
And why do I think he’s the smartest?
Because not only did he buy his girlfriend what she wants and surprised her, he did it on Taobao, the e-commerce website known for its cheap prices.
Granted, the amount might’ve added up to quite a bit, but hey, at least you get more out of it too, no?
Meanwhile, other girls online are hoping that their boyfriends will do it for them too:
It’s always other people’s boyfriends.
I wish my boyfriend can do the same.
To BF: Please love me this way.
Would you do this for your girlfriend?
To stay in the loop about news in Singapore, you might want to subscribe to our YouTube channel whereby we’d update you about what’s happening here daily:
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake