This week, we were all caught off guard by the news that there would no longer be Gong Cha in Singapore, and that the drink brand will be revamping its name to Li Ho – serving a whole new blend of teas.
If you are still mopping over the fact that Gong Cha is gone, well, this might cheer you up!
The team behind Gong Cha has since come together and opened a new Hong Kong Cafe in Holland Village – Seoi Gor Cafe 水哥冰室!
Tucked at Holland Drive, once you step into Seoi Gor Cafe 水哥冰室, you’ll feel as though you’ve been transported to Hong Kong – with a red green neon signboard, retro floor tiles and graphic wallpapers that resembles any ubiquitous cha chan tengs in Hong Kong. Since Seoi Gor Cafe 水哥冰室 is still rather new, it can get pretty quiet during the weekdays.
Here at Seoi Gor Cafe 水哥冰室, you can find your favourite Hong Kong snacks and dishes ranging from iced milk tea, rice, noodles and not forgetting the traditional Hong Kong toast. However, one downside is that the number of dishes here seemed pretty limited – with only two rice dishes and three noodle dishes.
Still, I gotta add that the marble table tops found in the cafe add a nice touch to the Instagram pictures taken in here!
For those who love the Hong Kong Curry Fish Balls, you can also order them up at the cafe! They are sold at 3 sticks for S$5, and you can also choose from Fishballs, Fried Tau Kee and Mushroom Pork Balls.
Better take the chance to head down to Seoi Gor Cafe 水哥冰室 now before it starts getting really crowded!
Seoi Gor Cafe 水哥冰室
45 Holland Drive, #01-357 Singapore 270045
Tel: +65 6266 0366
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: sohu.com and Instagram (@cweizhi)
- There’s A Hidden Gem At Joo Koon NTUC Hub Selling Awesome Hong Kong Food & Dim Sum!
- 10 Street Food in Hong Kong You Have to Try When You’re There, Or You Might as Well Go Hong Kah
Here’s why a 4-day workweek might finally really be possible in Singapore soon:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant