What do you do when the lecturer is late for class?
Yup, when school gets too mundane, just brighten it up by filming a parody of classic hits that’ll make you famous.
That’s exactly what a group of Temasek Poly boys did.
The students recorded a video of them singing to Backstreet Boys’ ‘I Want It That Way’ in their lecture hall.
Yes, it’s Temasek Poly Boys this time. Not Backstreet Boys, okay.
my last 5 brain cells: pic.twitter.com/Y1cAhNn8Wa
— o(≧v≦)o (@_irhuzdamha) August 6, 2019
This viral rendition involves table step-ing, cupboard hiding and some pretty awesome singing.
And who knew a Pokka Green Tea bottle would be a suitable mike replacement idea?
Went Viral Worldwide
Unsurprisingly the 37-second video was widely circulated. Some international Facebook pages, like Unilad Sound have even reposted it.
In just 2 weeks, the video has garnered 4.3 million views on Unilad Sound with the caption:
Her: “He’s probably out cheating on me right now”
Him with the boys:
Honestly, this is probably also my boyfriend with his guy friends. No kidding.
The original video shared by Twitter user @_irhuzdamha has garnered more than 1.3 million views.
Whew, hello internet stardom.
Netizens’ Favourite Temasek Poly Boy
So who’s your favourite Temasek Poly Boy?
Word on the street is that the boy who came out of the closet (no I don’t mean it that way) was the best singer.
Many netizens commended his singing capabilities with one saying that “The guy who came out the closer had the best voice.”
We hope that they don’t let the fame get to their heads. In the meantime, stay tuned to our app in case they release another video!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’pore Chinese Newspapers Call Mercs Lady ‘Hot Fiery Woman’ & Revealed Her Info Without Breaking The Law
- Korean Singer Leaves Band After Sleazy DMs To YouTuber Were Exposed
- Skimpy School Uniform, Like Amended Short Skirt, Now Illegal in Thailand
- Actor Lawrence Wong Gives Up Drinking Bubble Tea Daily Because It Makes His Face Sag
- M’sian Man Caught Sleeping With 2 Women Said He Was Scared Of Lizard In His Room
- Bride’s Parents Walk Down The Aisle For Couple After Groom Was Hospitalised