What do you do when the lecturer is late for class?
Yup, when school gets too mundane, just brighten it up by filming a parody of classic hits that’ll make you famous.
That’s exactly what a group of Temasek Poly boys did.
The students recorded a video of them singing to Backstreet Boys’ ‘I Want It That Way’ in their lecture hall.
Yes, it’s Temasek Poly Boys this time. Not Backstreet Boys, okay.
my last 5 brain cells: pic.twitter.com/Y1cAhNn8Wa
— o(≧v≦)o (@_irhuzdamha) August 6, 2019
This viral rendition involves table step-ing, cupboard hiding and some pretty awesome singing.
And who knew a Pokka Green Tea bottle would be a suitable mike replacement idea?
Went Viral Worldwide
Unsurprisingly the 37-second video was widely circulated. Some international Facebook pages, like Unilad Sound have even reposted it.
In just 2 weeks, the video has garnered 4.3 million views on Unilad Sound with the caption:
Her: “He’s probably out cheating on me right now”
Him with the boys:
Honestly, this is probably also my boyfriend with his guy friends. No kidding.
The original video shared by Twitter user @_irhuzdamha has garnered more than 1.3 million views.
Whew, hello internet stardom.
Netizens’ Favourite Temasek Poly Boy
So who’s your favourite Temasek Poly Boy?
Word on the street is that the boy who came out of the closet (no I don’t mean it that way) was the best singer.
Many netizens commended his singing capabilities with one saying that “The guy who came out the closer had the best voice.”
We hope that they don’t let the fame get to their heads. In the meantime, stay tuned to our app in case they release another video!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Complete Guide on How to Surgical Mask Correct to Fight Wuhan Virus (With Helpful Images)
- People Who Are Quarantined Will Receive $100 ‘Allowance’ Per Day
- There Should be Enough Surgical Masks If People in S’pore Buy Them ‘Sensibly & Responsibly’
- There’s a Hidden EZ-Link Vending Machine That Sells ‘Branded’ Designs Like Tsum Tsum or Doraemon
- Wuhan Nurse Shaves Her Head For Fight Against Wuhan Virus To Prevent Cross-Infection
- Taiwan Airport Staff Claim Some China Travellers Not Cooperative & Even Purposely Coughed at Them