While people are resting on Labour Day (May 1, 2019), this Yong Tau Foo and Lok Lok stall is labouring with their new opening.
And if you are the kind of person on a SeeFood diet…
…then Buey-Tahan-See-Food 瘦不了 by Shi Fu Ge can help you with their Lok Lok and Yong Tau Foo offerings starting from S$4.
If you don’t know what Lok Lok is, it’s just meat and meat and vegetables skewered and deep fried. Eh, don’t sound very appetising? Then see the pictures lah.
Looks not bad eh?
- 6 Plains Sticks + Noodles S$4.00
- 4 Plains + 2 Blue Sticks + Noodles S$4.50
- 3 Plains + 1 Blue + 1 Red Sticks + Noodles S$4.50
- 1 Plain + 1 Blue + 1 Black + Noodles S$4.50
Ingredients you can choose:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Tempura Prawn
- Prawn Fritters
- Seaweed Chicken
- Fried Dumpling
- Crab Meat
- Hot Dog
- Cheese Roll
- Scallop Cake
- Tau Pok
- Fish Finger
- Prawn Dumpling
- Enoki Mushroom
- Kangkong Vegetable
And some more unlisted. The stall’s halal application is in process, but Muslim friends don’t worry! Their ingredients are all Halal certified!
- Buey Tahan See-Food 瘦不了
338 Anchorvale Crescent S540338
- Operating hours: 7 am to 9 pm daily
The coffeeshop is located below an HDB car park that faces the street, so it’s pretty easy to find: you won’t need to navigate in blocks of HDB before spotting it.
Really that good meh?
It would appear that the new opening hype has made service a little messy, as the service crew made a few mistakes.
Including accidentally deep frying some plastic. But the owners appear to be sincere and willing to improve their service.
There are people who like the food, and even the people who have complains say they will be back. I definitely feel good about the stall despite the small setbacks.
And if you think that Shi Fu Ge (the company that brings Buay Tahan See-Food there, with a stall in the same coffeeshop as well) sounds a little familiar, it’s because they are also bringing Halal Tze Char to our neighbourhoods at other locations.
And I happen to see this deal for their stall at 810 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 7 S680810…
If nothing else, as a person following the SeeFood diet, I definitely feel obliged to try this stall at least once.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- K. Shanmugam & Michelle Chong Responded to ‘One-Sided’ ST Article About the Ah Lian Video
- Fellow Pink Dot Ambassador Called Out Tosh Rock For Lack of Responsibility
- S’pore Couple’s Super Atas Wedding Allegedly Cost About $1.4 Million
- Several Mobile Phone Shops in S’pore Declare Huawei Phones with ‘$0 Resale Value’
- Carrie Wong’s BF & Ian Fang Suddenly Make Peace After Public Spat on Instagram
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!