Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:34 pm
Do you know that Running Man is so popular, it has also created a pop duo?
Of all the Running Man members, there are three members who are actively still in the singing industry: Kim Jong-kook, Haha and Gary. While Ji Suk-jin was once a singer as well (remember his “I Swear”?), he has now focused his current as a MC and a comedian.
With Running Man gaining international popularity, it won’t come as a surprise that two of the members have teamed up to form a singing duo. After all, even in Singapore, there’s a Running Man restaurant, and have been getting good reviews everywhere.
The pop duo, known as Running Man Brothers, comprises Kim Jong-kook and Haha. Formed in 2014, the duo has not published any album (yet), nor has any new songs (yet), but has been going on concert tours in the US. Yeah, all the way to the US, whereby they’re pretty popular as well!
In their concerts, they usually sing their own hits, reminding fans that they are still singers and not just members in Running Man. Kim Jong-kook, who can speak fluent English, also sang some English songs.
What’s interesting is that since Haha could not speak English much, Kim Jong-kook would be answering questions during their interviews and press conferences, while Haha just nodded and nodded (it was also shown in one Running Man episode).
Let’s just hope that one day, the Running Man Brothers would hold a concert in Singapore and Malaysia!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia