Remember back in July this year when NUS orientation camp activities exposed to the general public and the huge uproar it caused?
Everyone was busy condemning the universities and the sick orientation games they played. What if we were to tell you that in Hong Kong, the games they play during orientation are, well, worse?
Like they said, 一山还比一山高 (there’s always one mountain higher out there). Check out these images of orientation games allegedly played in Hong Kong the folks at hardwarezone.com.sg found.
Because there’s nothing that brings people closer together than licking their legs.
And of course, last but not least.
Nothing screams orientation camp more than getting the girls wet. Not sure if this was what they were talking about, though.
**All images from hardwarezone.com.sg unless otherwise stated.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Here’s What the “What Cake R U” Viral Quiz is All About
- Google’s AI Might Also Be Trained by Reddit Content
- Leong Mun Wai Steps Down As PSP Chief to “Take Responsibility” for Recent POFMA He Received
- NEA Responds to Sign Cautioning Others About “Ghosts” in a Cemetery
- Zika Could Possibly be Spreading in Boon Lay Place; Residents Urged to Protect Themselves
- Everything About the Sky Lantern Saga in Sentosa & Why It Happened
- WhatsApp Has Added 4 New Text Formatting. Here Are The Codes to Use