Okay, this isn’t a joke. It’s real.
If you thought nothing can beat your ordinary pineapple tart for snacking during Chinese New Year, how about one that is the size of your aunt’s face? Or even bigger?
Lovers of pineapple tarts, you can now feast your cravings with this 500g, 6.5inch pineapple tart from Goodwood Park Hotel made with a fresh pineapple reduction infused with vanilla.
Known as The Huat! Tart, it costs a whopping $40.65. I won’t even dare to think how many calories there are in this cake tart.
Pineapple tarts, otherwise known for resembling the word prosperity, makes it that much more an auspicious treat. Even more so when it comes topped with the word “發” right on top. How perfect will it be to receive this as a gift to “huat”! Besides, no one is stopping you from gifting this treat to yourself instead because why not right?
If there’s one thing you lover of this sweet treat will know for sure, it is that pineapple tarts always come with a buttery crumbly pastry and crust topped off with a sweet yet tangy and firm pineapple filling.
Having said that, I’m definitely going to have that one last pineapple tart (but not this lah)! Are you?
You can buy the tart online here for decoration to eat.
Featured Image: Monkey Business Images / Shutterstock.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- The Sure-Huat Dates to Start Work After CNY 2017 Based on Zodiac Signs
- The Meanings of Different CNY Snacks Are So Epic, You’ll See Them Differently Once You’ve Read This
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day