Kids nowadays would grow up with mobile apps, and their childhood will comprise primarily Angry Bird, Minecraft and whatever trending games that are going to take the world by storm soon.
We old people grew up with toys, and we grew up okay.
If you’re a young-at-heart who’s looking to relive your childhood (no worries, we won’t judge) or a parent who’s trying to get your kids to play real toys instead of virtual toys confined in a touchscreen, then this is for you.
Sheng Tai Toys Pte Ltd is having a branded toys warehouse sale, and discounts could go up to 90%.
Yeah, if you present this flyer, you’ll get a free gifit as well.
Here’s what they’ve mentioned in their Facebook Page:
The much anticipate warehouse sales is happening this week from 26 April to 1 May 2018 from 10.30am to 7pm. Plenty of toys for all ages and all genders.
For those who had babies or young children, please refrain from bringing strollers and infant to our warehouse sales. It will be crowded and hot.
In case of overcrowding, we will execute crowd control and limit the number of pax going in. Please wear light coloured and bring along water if possible as we do not have AC in our warehouse.
Thank you for your understanding.
And they aren’t kidding.
According to their Facebook Page, on yesterday morning (yeah, a Thursday morning somemore!), the waiting time to enter is 30 minutes, and queue to pay is another 30 minutes.
Here’re a few images they’ve taken of the warehouse sale:
The prices are indeed crazy, aren’t they?
Period: 26 April 2018 to 1 May 2018, 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Location: 1 Kaki Bukit Road 2 #01-05 Eunos Warehouse Complex Singapore 417835 (opp. Ubi Comfort Driving Centre)
Come back tomorrow to the Goody Feed app for a new deal!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake