As a close friend of a police officer, my heart goes out to all you heroes out there.
But sometimes, heroes need help too. Iron Man didn’t kill Thanos alone.
In a video uploaded on Singapore News, a Facebook page, a passer-by helped the police tackle down a man who was resisting arrest.
Passer-by Witnesses Scene With Police
The passer-by who helped the police with the arrest was initially observing two police officers who were following a suspect.
They appeared to be trying to grab the suspect’s attention but was pushed away by him.
After a few more attempts, the attempted suspect run away from the two police officers.
Two more police officers came in from the back when he became more aggressive and shouted in Chinese “What is this? I want to go to the toilet now!”
Passer-By Jumps In To Help Police
Seeing that the four police officers were unable to hold down the suspect, the passer-by who had been observing the scene since the start came in.
He grabbed the suspect by the head with both hands and wrestled him down in one swift movement.
He was repeatedly shouting “Get him down!” at the police officers.
Once the suspect was held down by the officers, the police officer told the man “Can already” and the man left.
Some witnesses were clapping for the man and one guy even shouted “Good!”.
You can watch the entire video here:
Many online commenters reacted to the video by praising the man.
Some directed their comments to the policemen.
However, there were also many that understood the protocols that the police have to follow.
In 2017, there was also a similar case where three police officers were trying to restrain an uncontrollable suspect when the bystanders came to their aid.
Faith in humanity restored.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- SMU & NUS Residences Also Used for Quarantine Proposes; Some Students Allegedly Not Happy With The Move
- Taiwanese With Wuhan Virus Hid Symptoms & Went to Taiwan Nightclub; Fined SGD$13.5K
- Singer Participates In Competition To Pay Mum’s Medical Bills; Finds Out She Passed Away During Her Performance
- MOH Says 4th Wuhan Virus Patient Has Been on Public Transport, VivoCity & USS But Risk of Infection is Low
- Hong Kong Protestors Set Fire On Building Meant for Quarantine Proposes
- S’pore Government Debunks 3 Misinformation About Wuhan Virus Status in S’pore