Guess what, Carlsberg is back at it again and this time, they’re bigger and better.
Last year, they raised a huge hoo-ha when they put out a recruitment ad for a beer taster and brand ambassador for four hours and will pay that lucky winner S$10,000. Yes, and they aptly named the campaign Possibly the Best Job in the World.
This year, in 2016
This year, they’re going big. Instead of S$10,000, they’re going to give one lucky Carlsberg fan the position and pay him S$20,000! And that’s for four hours worth of work.
So if he’s going by hourly rate, he’ll be paid S$5,000 per hour. That’s crazy! But that’s not the best part.
It’s open to anyone above 18
Registration is open from now till 4 Dec 2016, and anyone can apply for free at www.probablythebest.com.sg.
If you’re shortlisted, be prepared to attend a short interview on 15 Dec 2016 so keep that day free and your fingers crossed.
Requirements & Responsibilities
– Be a Carlsberg ambassador
– Enjoy ice-cold Carlsberg during work
– Entertain your friends with probably the best beer in the world
– Zero experience
– 100% Carlsberg Passion
– Able to Work for 4 hours
– Does not possess own transport (driver included!)
Don’t say we bojio eh!
Okay, now I got to go make my own application liao.
Feature Image: Carlsberg Facebook Page
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill