The hype over White Rabbit has officially reached a new level of creativity, or absurdity, depending on your love for it.
Not too long ago, cafes and ice cream shops in Singapore, Los Angeles and Malaysia were dishing out White Rabbit flavoured treats.
Unfortunately, these edible treats were not accessible by all White Rabbit lovers due to the stores’ locations.
But hey, food only lasts for as long as you eat it for.
How About Scents & Lotions?
Thanks to Scent Library, you can now bathe and soak yourself in White Rabbit scented beauty products. For hours.
Yes, you get to smell like your favourite candy for hours.
White Rabbit Galore
Scent Library is a Chinese company that just released a range of beauty products infused with “Sugared Jasmine petals” and “Madagascan Vanilla”. Sounds promising, actually.
Let’s be real though, things always become more, and sometimes, very expensive when people hype over them. (Ahem, salted egg craze)
And that goes for the White Rabbit beauty products too (a small bag of candies cost only a few dollars in the local supermarkets).
And It’s Affordable Too
Luckily, the prices aren’t too bad, considering that they do last for a while. Here’s a price list of the products, rounded off to SGD dollars:
- White Rabbit candy fragrances (S$29 – S$57)
- White Rabbit candy hand cream (S$6)
- White Rabbit candy car fragrance clips (S$21.20)
- Rabbit candy shower cream (S$13)
- White Rabbit candy body lotion (S$15)
- White Rabbit candy bags (S$37 – S$122)
Here’s an image of the real-life products, taken by a customer:
Reviews are slightly mixed.
Most adored the milky and vanilla scent, with one very happy customer claiming that she almost ate the product.
Others find the sweet scent too sickening and overpowering.
This user commented that while the product has a faint floral smell and a strong milky scent, she doesn’t find the scent to be similar to White Rabbit candies.
As always, reviews are users’ personal experiences and preferences.
What others may not like, you may.
There is no harm in purchasing the products to try, especially if you are an avid fan of White Rabbit.
Get your hands on a product of your choice if you have always love White Rabbit!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Baby Drinks 1.5 Litres Of Coffee Every Day As Parents Can‘t Afford Milk
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King’s Bulgogi Chicken Review: More like Bugouji (不够鸡)
- Woman Suffered Terrible Rash On Body After Three Months of Working Late
- 25YO Man Avoids Peeing After Night of Heavy Drinking; Wakes Up With Ruptured Bladder
- M’sian Who Drank at Least 2 Soft Drinks Every Day Almost Loses Arm
- The Number of Times A Person Has To Poop A Day Based On Statistics