When I was a little boy, I was conditioned to think that unless I start a company like Facebook or Google, I’d never have a chance to step into a yacht.
I was wrong. As I grew older, I stepped on another type of yacht, one that was filled with best-est friends and memories that I’d keep preciously in the back of my head forever.
The name of the yacht is called Penguin Tekong.
Okay, that’s a passenger ship instead of a yacht, but it’s the closest encounter I had with a yacht.
Now that I’m an adult with hair and whatnot, I’m convinced that I’ll never step into a yacht unless I somehow come across a deal online about a yacht promotion.
And lo and behold…this suddenly popped out in my Facebook newsfeed, as if Facebook does know what I’m thinking (it doesn’t…right?):
$49 per person? For a yacht experience?! And I don’t need to be a patreon for SGInstaBabes?
And the best part? It’s not going to be just an Instagram-worthy experience in the yacht. We’ll actually get to explore Lazada Island!
That would be the best shopping spree ever! I mean, Laz—oh, wait. It’s Lazarus Island, not Lazada Island.
It turns out that Lazarus Island is even more exciting. The uninhibited island is a hidden beach that has become many couples’ wedding photoshoot setting, and only receive 40,000 visitors in 2014, which means you’ll feel like a Crazy Rich Asian there with its exclusivity.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
But hey, we’re talking about the yacht, so what can we expect?
According to the Facebook post, this is the yacht that you’ll be
humblebragging taking pictures in:
A check on their website shows this itinerary:
- Assemble outside Cold Storage located at Sentosa Cove Village 15 minutes before departure
- The Yacht will depart to Lazarus island (Taking approximately 30 mins)
- Sightseeing at Lazarus Island.(Rental for BBQ pit and chef available)
- The Yacht will return to Sentosa Cove (Taking approximately 30 mins)
I don’t know about you, but I’ll rather stay in the yacht throughout #justsaying
So, what can you find in the package? Here you go:
- Master stateroom with queen berth
- Guest stateroom with triple berth
- Radio/USB Port/AUX port
- Galley with Fridge/twin hob/Microwave
- Abundant seating
- Bathing platform with hot/cold hand shower
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & hot/cold sink
- Two kayaks
- 3 Snorkelling kits without flippers (on request)
- 3 Fishing rods (on request)
- Dingy/tender boat ($100 per hour of usage fee)
- Trampoline net allows 360 degrees panaromic view!
- Water heater
- Built in Cooler box onboard with 80 cans capacity.
- Karaoke system
Well, of course it’s not going to be an overnight stay (what do you expect for $49?) but a 4-hour event, but hey: that’s like only $12.25 per hour. Cheaper than KTV, no?
Here are the trip hours:
- Morning trips (9:00AM to 1:00PM)
- Afternoon trips (1:30PM to 5:30PM)
- Night trips (6:00PM to 10:00PM)
Do note that children and Infant are counted as one person.
You can find more details here.
Now, here’s when it gets interesting: it’s actually for a group instead of individuals. Sort of like a chalet gathering instead of a couple’s outing.
- Weekday: Start from $599
- Weekends: Start from $799
*accommodate up to 18 pax with extra charges
It’s unknown whether the $49 per pax package is one of these, and to know more, simply PM them in Facebook.
And yes, PM-ing them on Facebook is important because that’s how they work.
Weekend Go Where, The Travel Agency That Has Facebook-ed
So, what exactly is Weekend Go Where?
According to its Facebook page description, it’s a “Singapore Tourism Board (STB) licensed travel agency” and the team “consists of young entrepreneurs graduated from NUS & NTU, as well as travel industry veterans who have more than 20 years of experience in the travel industry.”
Well, when you bring in the veterans with the youngsters, you’ll have a platform like Weekend Go Where, whereby they operate much like a typical travel agency but leverage heavily on technology.
Which is why you’ll see them being very active in Facebook and you can book your tickets or whatnot through communication on Facebook.
So, interested in the deal? As mentioned earlier, simply PM them in Facebook. Just think of PM-ing as sitting in their shop and asking questions about the deals.
It’s that simple (and we understood from some friends that their customer service in Facebook is top-notch!).
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mom Allegedly Beat Up 12-Year-Old Son & Abandoned Him For Scoring Only 81 On His Exam
- #FastFoodFriday: Long John Silver’s Ayam Penyet: It’s Like 2-Piece Chicken With a Large Bone
- S’porean Guy Allegedly Got Scolded By Chinese Tourist For Having Poor Mandarin When Trying To Help
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee