The bubble tea craze is real.
Especially for Singaporeans.
It’s no longer #everythingalsosaltedegg. Today, it’s #everythingalsobubbletea.
Just check out BreadTalk and their Bubble Tea concoctions.
Singaporeans went crazy over the idea of bubble tea bread.
In fact, bubble tea’s so big we couldn’t resist doing an entire video about it.
So when we heard that there’s bubble tea ice cream now available in Singapore? We know we have to share it with you.
Because good things must share mah, right?
TP Tea Now Selling Bubble Tea Ice Cream at Suntec City and Changi Airport
And it’s not just bubble-tea flavoured ice cream. That would be so boring.
It comes with real pearls too.
Plus, don’t be fooled by the picture.
According to the folks at mothership.sg, the bubble tea ice cream is also available at Suntec City.
For Those Who Wants A Twist To A Twist
TP Tea is also selling another soft serve that’s sure to pique your interest.
Tie Guanyin Soft Serve with Pearls. And it’s being raved about online right now.
Each cup of the soft serve will set you back by $4.60.
But judging by the response to this item, it’s pretty much guaranteed that you’ll get your money’s worth.
Just be careful, you might get addicted.
View this post on Instagram
And that’s not a good thing because it’s a time-limited item.
So what are you waiting for? Time to grab your friends and head on down either to their Suntec City outlet:
- Suntec City (West Wing)
- 3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-312, Singapore 038983
- 11 am to 10 pm daily
Or their outlet at Changi Airport:
- Changi Airport Terminal 2
- 60 Airport Blvd, Singapore 819643
- Opened 24/7
For The Truly Adventurous
Like we’ve mentioned, this is now the era of #bubbleteaeverything, so is it really surprising that alcohol bubble tea exists?
Not only that, they sell cotton candy bubble tea too.
Check out the full article we did on them just a few months ago.
You’re welcome! 😉
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Baby Drinks 1.5 Litres Of Coffee Every Day As Parents Can‘t Afford Milk
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King’s Bulgogi Chicken Review: More like Bugouji (不够鸡)
- Woman Suffered Terrible Rash On Body After Three Months of Working Late
- 25YO Man Avoids Peeing After Night of Heavy Drinking; Wakes Up With Ruptured Bladder
- M’sian Who Drank at Least 2 Soft Drinks Every Day Almost Loses Arm
- The Number of Times A Person Has To Poop A Day Based On Statistics