If you have had the experience of using Carousell before, well, chance are you would have met one or two of these um… silly people on the app. I mean, most people are just there to make some quick cash, and the least you can do is to show them a wee bit of respect by not making a fool of yourselves and your low ball offers, right?
But I mean, some people just don’t get it.
1. The Trump seeker
Well…. uhh…. nuuuu?
2. The one that obviously don’t get it
Just enough to cover the things I need to cover.
3. Is your Indian name Monica Lim?
This guy deserves an award for being the ultimate troll.
4. Well… that escalated quickly
5. Aiyo you poor thing
My mother did not let me out, so it’s not my fault that I ghosted on you.
6. Ouch, how rude
Sorry to disappoint but my dad don’t have.
7. The last sentence though
*Several bouts of hysterical laughter later*
I’m not very smart if you can’t tell already.
8. Okay lor, you win.
Come, I clap for you.
9. Hmm, how about a no?
10. But I mean, good things don’t come easy
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
All images from: www.carouhell.tumblr.com
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- No Boyfriend This CNY? There’re Some BFs for Sale in Carousell, But Mostly No Refund
- Found: The Most Adorable Carousell buyer in The World
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 7 Assam Laksa in S’pore That Are Worth the Calories & The Sweat - April 24, 2018
- 8 Department Stores in S’pore That Uncles & Aunties Used to Visit - April 23, 2018
- 8 Street Foods in the JB Monday KSL Pasar Malam That Are Worth the 3-Hour Jam - April 14, 2018