Travelling makes you forget all your troubles. Especially when you take your seat on the plane and wait in anticipation to fly off to another new place.
The only thing that’ll pull you down is the small hiccups that come along your way. We’ve dug up on 10 travel hacks to make your touristy life easier.
1. Die Off, You Wrinkles
Yes, you’ve been filled with disappointment when your fav shirts been tossed into a wrinkly mess. How do you solve it? Place some tissue paper on the fold lines so you won’t get creases.
2. Don’t Fold, Roll ‘Em
Yes, rolling your clothes will give you more space in your bag.
3. Grab Those Pill Containers To Store WHAT?
Yes, these honey buns are fantastic to keep your earrings or cufflinks in. Organised traveller? Check!
4. And How About Your Spectacle Cases?
Use these containers to store all your wires – phone chargers and what-not.
5. Shoes in a Showercap? Genius!
Your luggage will stay clean and you can store your sneakers in the same suitcase.
6. Store Your Hairclips This Way
Keep all your bobby pins in a Tic-Tac container. Trust me, you’ll love this one. No more messy vanity kit!
7. Keep Your Water Bottle Empty At First, Because
You can refill your bottle at water dispensers after you pass the security checkpoints. This’ll save you money spent endlessly on buying water.
8. No Wall Plug to Recharge? Don’t WORRY
Be happy, because you can now plug your cable into the USB slot that’s on the TV.
9. How to get WIFI passwords?
Check the WiFi password of the place you’re at by reading up comments on Foursquare. If that doesn’t work, just Google it before you leave the hotel.
10. Be Charitable With Your Loose Change
You’ve got lots of change and you don’t know what to do with it. Give it to a homeless person or drop it into a donation box. You’re doing good before you leave, and you’ll FEEL GOOD too.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Annette Anthony (see all)
- Step Aside, Samsung/Apple: 1 in 5 Smartphones in S’pore is a China Phone - October 20, 2017
- You Have To Visit This Fire Ramen Restaurant When You Go Japan Next Time, Or You Might As Well Go Jurong - October 20, 2017
- i Hotel: The Gaming Hotel in Taiwan That is Heaven For Hardcore Gamers - October 20, 2017