We’re feeling good about today.
We (read: I) were browsing the web for interesting articles to write on (read: slow news day) when we found photos of these chiobus.
And they’re identical twins.
Brain, Looks and Brawn (A Complete Package)
You know the joke about how life is fair; if you’re good looking, you’re probably lacking in other departments and vice versa?
This isn’t the case here because the sisters come packed with brains, looks and brawn.
Sun Yutong and Sun Yumeng, a pair of identical twins from Nanjing, China graduated from the Harvard University Graduate School of Education with Master degrees.
This was after their undergraduate studies at Shanghai’s prestigious Fudan University.
Both were also part of their school’s bodybuilding team in high school and won the title of National level bodybuilder.
Both are internet sensations, with Yutong having almost 291,000 fans and Yumeng having 371,000 fans on Weibo.
With their futures so bright, it’s no wonder that some netizens called them a “dangerous combination of both brains and beauty.”
Enough of me talking, here are more photos of this beautiful pair of sisters:
What have I been doing with my life?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Find this interesting? Check out these articles:
- Chiobu Nurse Allegedly Forced To Resign ‘Cause Photos of Her Too-Sexy Uniform Went Viral
- Chiobu Spotted Working in Café & Netizens Went on a Hunt to Find Out That She’s an Influencer
- This New Song About Sheeps By A Taiwanese Chiobu Might Be Even Hotter Than PPAP
**All images from Shanghaiist.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Swensen’s 1-For-1 Sides Promo At ALL Outlets (23-27 Oct) - October 20, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Ben & Jerry’s At Less Than $10 Per Pint (U.P. $13.90) - October 19, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: $28++ Full Lunch Buffet With Crabs & Ultimate Comfort Food - October 11, 2017