It seems like PR disasters are all the rage these days. The past few F&B outlet fiascos in Singapore may not be fresh in your memories by now, but you must have heard of the United Airlines incident just last week.
And we have a new one for you today, PinkApron Lab. You can decide who’s right and who’re wrong here.
PinkApron Lab (as far as I can tell) is a home-based online food business. Which means they sell their food online, cook it at home, and deliver for you. Their menu seems to change every once in a while, and is currently offering Chilli Crab. Sounds delicious, and looks quite good too, from the pictures.
Unfortunately, one customer got it bad. Take a look.
A seemingly rotten crab turned into a heated discussion between customer and seller, where the disgruntled customer tried to get a refund initially. Unfortunately the seller insisted on his / her own refund practises.
Long story cut short, here’s what the exchange was about:
- Customer complained about “rotten crab”
- Business defended itself, and offered 50% discount, a new set without bread or a live crab (no, seriously – that was an offer)
- Quarrel, quarrel and quarrel
- Customer accepted 50% refund
- Business did not transfer immediately (because the person was allegedly overseas), and customer was angry
- Customer believed she was ignored
As news broke on social media about this, their Facebook page (also known as where they operate their business) became flooded with one-star reviews.
As of now, there are still 41 one-star reviews, and two hours away from the “deadline”.
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
Featured Image: Facebook (PinkApron Lab & Shakilah Ibrahim)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- The Complete Guide to Buying Furniture from Taobao at a Crazily Low Price
- This Hidden Gem in Katong S’pore Serves Fresh Cold Beer from the Barrel
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Wen Xianda (see all)
- Some Sicko Cut off a Puppy’s Tail in S’pore. Let the CSI Begin~ - April 24, 2017
- There’s Another Hawker Centre ‘Fight’ Last Week but It was Defused by Security Officers - April 24, 2017
- Netizen Claimed that AMK Has Fake Eggs, But It’s All Fake News - April 24, 2017